Situated in the heart of Hawick A & J Robson is independently owned and has been run by the Robson family since 1877 as Joiners and Undertakers. Robson’s Funeral Directors was resurrected in 2009 by Paul, Adam and Fay Robson, offering a personal, dignified and professional service in the local community and the surrounding areas.
Our premises were extensively refurbished in 2009 as a funeral home and include a 100-seat service chapel, viewing room, arrangement room, mortuary and garage. Over the years we have updated out fleet of funeral vehicles to include a Ford Norwood hearse, two Mercedes limousines and a private ambulance.
We can also arrange to supply and fit headstones, re-set, clean and add inscriptions to existing headstones and give advice on other types of memorials or plaques.
Robson’s Funeral Directors act as agents for Golden Charter Funeral Plans and we are members of SAIF (The National Society of Allied & Independent Funeral Directors).